- There are a few methods in measuring your finger so that you have a nice fit to your ring. We at Lazo Diamond® apply the measuring size as in Asian (Hong Kong).
- Hence, if you ever doubt the size you have DIY measured, you can always drop by to any nearest jewelry store to get your measurement.
Measure the inside diameter of current ring
- The inter-diameter measured can be refer to the ring size chart to get your ring size.
- Wrap around a non stretchable string or any kind around finger. Make sure it is just nicely wrap, not too tight and not too loose.
- Mark the point where the string meets. Straighten the string to get the measurement.
- Take the reading of the measurement and refer it to ring size chart to get your ring size.